Information for Students
The program is for students, to assist in raising achievement.
The tutors will assist students to improve academic skills and will:
- Have regular sessions with you, once or twice a week,
- Use your class material and assignments,
- Work one-on-one or in small groups (two or three) with 8th graders in Cedarbrook Middle School or 9th graders in Cheltenham High School,
- Help strengthen vocabulary in all subject areas. Building vocabulary can be one of the best ways to strengthen overall performance.
- Bring your questions and your class materials with you. Snacks will be provided.
- Be sure to reflect and provide feedback at the end of each tutoring session, to help determine what works best for you.
- Let us know how Cheltenham Academics can help you better, or how we have helped you, and provide suggestions on how we can improve our services to students.
- Contact your Vice Principal, your parent, or teachers if you have concerns that are beyond the help provided by the tutors.
If you have questions about Cheltenham Academics, please contact us by email or call us at (267) 536-9793.